Unique visitors represent first-timers to your site and doesn’t account for repeat visits per month.
Domain Authority is the power of your domain name based on: Age, Popularity, and Size.
Page Authority is the strength of your homepage reflected by links to the page and how well it will rank in search engines.
Root domains that are linking to your website.
SEO Work Completed
- Created New 2016 Tasks
- Updated SEO Stats Page
- Previous 2 years Google Analytics Report
- Backed Up Entire Site
- Site Sweep for Errors
- Blog Cleanup
- Google Wembaster Tools shows 44 Root Domains
- Updated SEO Stats page
- Pulled Google Analytics Q2 vs Q3 comparison
- Emailed quarterly update and link
- Backed up site
- Updated Plugins
- Updated Yoast SEO fields
- Updated Webmaster tools link
- Connected Webmaster tools to Google Analytics
- Searched for linking opportunities
- Fix any and all 404s with redirection for linking
- Resubmit sitemaps to Google and Bing WMT
- Verify Schema markup onpage
- Update all links on site
- Pulled a first month Google Analytics
- Created SEO Stats page
Local Work Completed