Adhesive Esthetic DentistryBone GraftingBright SmileCosmetic DentistryDental BondingDental ImplantDenture/Partial DentureGum diseaseHygiene/Periodontal HealthOral HealthSedation DentistrySensitive Teeth |1 min read
7 Major Benefits Of Sedation Dentistry
Let Me Share with You 7 Major Benefits Of Sedation Dentistry that I see in my practice everyday!
- No more living with painful teeth because of fear.
- Sedation can last for hours in a controlled setting making it possible to get much more dentistry done in one sitting.
- Finally, you can have the attractive, healthy smile you deserve.
- You will not be unconscious but in a state of relaxed sedation.
- People who normally have trouble getting numb will find that once relaxed they have no problems at all.
- You will have little or no memory of the treatment.
- You will conquer the fear of going to the Dentist forever.
I have found more and more patients are just fed up with living with missing teeth and they want a permanent solution to fix their dental problems.
Please call my office today at 951-925-6596 to schedule a time for us to talk. This is a guilt free zone and I am only here to help.
I look forward to talking to you. Larrondo Dentistry is located at 160 S. Santa Fe Street, Hemet, California.