Does your mouth need rehabilitating?
- Pain or soreness around your jaws
- Facial, neck, shoulder and/or back pain
- Worn, chipped, cracked, or loose teeth
- Discomfort with your teeth
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Unexplained congestion or stuffiness in your ears
These symptoms may suggest a weakness developing with your gums, bone, muscles and teeth. This relationship is common when these elements start to break down in your mouth which can affect your overall health.
For example, if your bite is off, the jaw function is stressed and may cause other ailments to occur. Making a correct here or rehabilitating worn, chipped, cracked or loose teeth, your mouth and the benefit from these repairs, you will feel better and your smile will be amazing, not to mention, your overall health will be better.
Give yourself a perfect smile and get rid of that pain in your neck or tension in your jaw. By rehabilitating every tooth in your mouth if necessary, you will benefit from amazing looks and improve your health.
Contact Larrondo Dentistry today and schedule a free consultation!